1. Get registered!
– Fill out an Online Pantry Registration Form.
– All new and existing guests are required to complete this form.
– You can choose to upload identification and mail at this time. If you are unable to do so, they will be required when you pick up your groceries.
NOTE: We require a photo ID, birth certificate, Forward Health card, and/or school registration document for ALL members in the household. We also require one piece of mail dated within the last 30 days that has a name of someone in the household.
– Once the form is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the online Pantry Order Form.
– You are welcome back to pick up groceries once per month.
2. Order your groceries! (The order form will open June 1st, 2022)
– Fill out a Pantry Order Form online one week before you’d like to pick up your groceries. Orders can be placed Monday-Friday.
Example: You want to pick up groceries on Wednesday, June 8th or Friday, June 11th so you place an order before Friday, June 3rd at 5pm.
– Please include any requests or needs and we will do our best to accommodate you!
3. Confirm and pick up your food!
– You will receive an email and/or phone call 48 hours before your appointment.
– Please confirm, change, or cancel your appointment.
– Arrive during your selected date and time. Enter through Door #5, check in, and provide any missing documents. Then, get your pre-packed cart of groceries! It is that easy!
Confused? Having trouble? If you are unable to complete the online forms, please come in during our normal pantry times. We would be happy to serve you.
Please call 262-658-1713 ext. 100 or email email@example.com for all questions and concerns.